Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Erwin Christmas 2015

Erwin Christmas this year was so much fun! The weather was perfect and the company even better! ;)

These Erwin grandkids are the cutest blondies you've ever seen!


My aunt, uncle and two cousins!





My sister did an amazing job having tons of crafts and games to keep these little hands busy!




My two little sisters


Matching jammes for the ladies in the family! We won't talk about how many takes it took to get a good photo!


and my sister bought matching jammies for the littles! Even Hannah's furbaby was included!


Reindeer antlers!



We also had lots of  'snowball' fights. I have to say this was the most hilarious thing you've ever seen. These little and big kids had a blast playing dodgeball with soft snowballs!








I love watching these 5 littles grow and change together. Elli and Barrett are almost like having two really spunky twins around with opposite personalities! These kids love each other so much and I love helping them create memories together!

No comments:

Post a Comment