My sweet boy is 3 months old!
He is wearing size 3 diapers and 3-6 month clothing. He is already nearly 15 pounds! Such a big boy already!
This month for Andy:
- He is still nursing about every 3 hours or so. He is a fussy eater and is constantly latching and unlatching!
- He is a great sleeper still. Majority of the nights he sleeps until about 3 and gets up to eat and then back down until about 6:30. It has been so nice to finally get a baby that needs sleep as much as I do. :)
- He is still a hater of tummy time and I'm kind of bad at making him do it. He loves to be up looking around and has amazing trunk control already.
- He is so smiley! This little flirt melts every lady that has to stop and see him with his big gummy smile. We have also heard a few giggles this month and they are as precious as can be!
- He has gotten just a few opportunities to sit up in the bumbo. He loves it so much! He isn't strong enough to be left to sit more than a minute right now, but I see lots of it in his future!
- He LOVES being naked and bathtime. All boy, this one. :) Start pulling clothes off and he does a happy dance everytime!
- He is a very congested baby. He seems to have allergies. If we are outside for a prolonged amount of time he gets so stuffy and congested. It has been very frustrating for him nursing and sleeping.
I can't believe how fast these months fly!