Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Andrew is 2 Months!

Oh my sweet baby boy! You have just captured your mama's heart! I can't believe this little guy is already 2 months old!
What a big month is has seemed to be!
Our little chunk is weighing in at 13 pounds and 13 ounces. He was 74 percentile for weight! He is such a big boy! He was 23 inches long (49 percentile) and his head was in the 37th percentile! :)
This month for Andy:
  • We officially decided to call him Andy. We still use Andrew a lot but the nickname has stuck. I love hearing the girls call him Andy.
  • He started smiling!! There is nothing sweeter than a baby smile! He makes me work hard for them still, but Oh man, he's the cutest!
  • Andrew started 'daycare' this month. I am finishing out the year at Wee School so two days a week he gets to go hang out with a sweet friend from church! He has been on his best behavior! :)
  • Andy is such a strong baby. He already puts all of his weight on his legs. His head control is impressive.
  • He is so alert and chatty. He is going to be a loud talker I think. He loves to coo and talk first thing in the morning.
  • He is a champ sleeper for the most part. I usually put him to be about 10 every night. He then sleeps until around 3 or 4 and lays back down until usually about 7. It is amazing having a good sleeper!! :)
  • He is wearing size 2 diapers and 0-3 month clothes with some 3-6 already mixed in. Anyone that knows my girls knows why that just fascinates me! :)
  • He is nursing about every 3 hours or so during the day. It seems that now that he is getting a bottle twice a week he really prefers it over nursing. He is a lazy eater and has a lousy latch so he just prefers an easy bottle. I am not giving in though and hopefully we will get the issues worked out soon.
  • We put Andy on a probiotic a few weeks ago after he started having some tummy issues. A friend suggested trying it since he was on so much antibiotics in the hospital and afterwards. I have to say that is was magic! The sleepless nights turned into sleeping through the night and the tummy issues basically disappeared completely! I am so glad we gave that a shot!  
 
And you cannot miss those baby cheeks! He is the sweetest little squeeze ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment