Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2015

Week 36 & 37

 
Week 36: I went back to my OB on Friday. It was mostly uneventful. My induction was scheduled at the hospital for the 16th. I am dilated to a 1 and am 65% effaced. I will take it! :)

 
Week 37: First off, these pictures crack me up. The girls were in a crazy mood and their faces are hilarious!
I saw my high risk doctor this week and baby boy weighed 7 lbs. 9 oz. He was a little upset that I wasn't delivering until the 16th. Everything looked good with our sweet boy, but each day is a little more risky. He said if I didn't deliver until then than he needed to see me again next week. I am so sick of doctor's appointments, but whats one more! :)
 
Then on Friday I went and saw my OB. Andrew was measuring fine and so was the fluid. He was a little sluggish on movement but was practicing his breathing so he passed all tests. My OB was instantly ready to move delivery up to next week once he heard what the high risk said. Then he asked me if movement was ok. I explained that movement had slowed down, but I knew Andrew was really cramped and assumed that was the reason, because when he does move it is so hard and intense. I told him on Tuesday he gave me a bit of a scare when I couldn't get him moving that afternoon, but then his hiccups reassured me that he was fine. It was enough to really work my doctor up. He decided he needed to see me back on Monday and to come prepared to deliver with bags packed. I was caught really off guard and was not expecting that.
 
I was dilated to a 2 and still just 65% effaced. Hopefully all the frantic last minute errands and packing helps get everything moving along and we will see what Monday holds. It's looking like it could be baby day!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Joni - That's so exciting! We will be praying for you on Monday & I will be checking your blog with hopes of seeing pictures of Andrew soon :)

    ReplyDelete