Pages

Friday, December 14, 2012

Week 35



Weight: Up another pound. 23 pounds total.

Exercise: Go me!! Back on the treadmill nearly every day this week! Just a quick walk, but it feels wonderful!

Movement: This girl has the jerkiest movements ever! 'Though she may be little, she is fierce!' :)

Sleep: I either sleep like a log or don't sleep at all. It's just hit or miss. Its funny how often I find myself laying awake in bed thinking I should at least have a newborn to snuggle or feed! *Remind me of that in a few weeks!

Dr. Appt: We talked a little more about delivery. Basically, things are all up in the air still. My dr. seemed to think that I won't make it all the way to 38 weeks. Apparently, I was contracting the whole time I was there and didn't even know it. He said I am in the very early stages of labor. I'm not holding my breath that she's coming too soon, but I do have hard contractions every evening.
 
He also said if I were to go into labor at any point now, they would not stop it. Also if Elli shows absolutely any changes in movement, fluid amounts, cervical changes, or blood pressure rises they would take her immediately. He said over and over that things could change very fast. If all goes well, we may push delivery back to right after Christmas for optimal baking time!
 
Elli is still just as perfect as can be. She is really into practicing her breathing, which is a great sign of lung development coming right along. I now go to be monitored twice a week for the next two weeks and them possibly 3 or 4 times a week, or as necessary after that!!
 
Let the final countdown begin!!! Elli is offically coming THIS month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment