Pages

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

District Cross Country

Most people know that I was a cross country runner. I wasn't the greatest and didn't always enjoy the early workouts, but I have to admit it is one of the few things I miss about high school. I don't know why, but getting up in the early cool air to compete just brings back good memories to me. Well, my youngest sister Hannah is a rock star runner and I am SO glad we got moved back in time to enjoy a little bit of her high school sports career!
 
She has been rocking it at meets all season and we have rolled ourselves out of bed on several occasions to go cheer on our favorite racer! District was no different (except thankfully it was in the afternoon!)
 
Our middle sis, Liv (and her over-achieving self :)) made these adorable shirts for us to sport at the meet!

 
That's right...The Hannah Mae Fan Club!

 
And notice that medal around her neck...I told you she rocked! She came in 10th runner, qualifying herself for regionals,
 
But her team also qualified!
 
We even brought along the newest members of the fan club!
The most laid back fan ever....Sweet Barrett
 
 
And the highest maintance fan ever!
Miss Addy Rae
And I had to bring along my sweet hubs to run all her energy off! :)
 
I am so glad that Addy gets to be a part of Hannah's high school career! She is already practicing her cheer moves and loves to race just like her "Hammah Mae" I must say, what a cool aunt she is!
Oh, and unfortunately, we had to miss Hannah's regional race, but you can rest assured that she still rocked it! She had a great place and time! I can't wait to follow her into basketball season now!

No comments:

Post a Comment