Pages

Thursday, October 15, 2009

I'm a Big Kid Now!

Well I made a road trip to see Memaw and Grandpa with Addy last weekend. I haven't made the trip by myself in over a year, so I was very anxious about taking my most precious cargo with me. We made it with no incidents thankfully, and it was actually a pleasant drive. We were super busy the whole weekend and both Mommy and Addy were super exhausted by the time we arrived back home. Addy & Grandpa playing together

Addy, Uncle Adrian, and Wyatt (Bradley's brother & Nephew)

Addy's Busy Weekend consisted of:
Thursday: Driving in and then Aunt Hannah's pep rally and game at Era.
Friday: Morning visit to see Aunt Steph, Uncle Adrian, and Wyatt. Played with Ella and Brittany in the afternoon. Slept throught the Kraut Bowl at the Muenster/Lindsay game Friday night.

Saturday: Busy morning playing and Dustin & Christen's wedding that evening
Sunday: Another morning of hanging out and then a LONG drive home!
A tired little girl...she kept laying like this.
As you can imagine that would wear anyone out so by the time we got back home Addy was exhausted!!! She slept most of Sunday evening trying to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment