He weighs about 17.8 pounds already! Such a little chunk compared to his tiny sisters!
He is still in size 3 diapers and mostly 6-9 month clothes. I have to say that he is quickly already about to big for some of those!! Yikes!
- He is still exclusively nursing. He averages about every 3 hours, but we are starting to stretch them sometimes to every 4.
- He is a rolling maniac. He is impossible to keep on his back right now. However, he doesn't just love being on his tummy. The struggle is real! :)
- Andy started this month out waking up constantly...up to three times a night sometimes. Thankfully, it was something in my diet that I was able to adjust and we are back to sleeping through the night most nights. He does occasionally wake up and need a pacifier popped back in, but that's it!
- Bathtime is still his very favorite time of day! He and his daddy get some guy time!
- He is almost sitting up. He still uses his hands to support himself, but he is getting there.
- This little guy is so curious. He always wants to be sitting straight up or standing.
- He got kicked out of his infant carrier this month. It was just getting too tight and making him sweat too much.
- This little guy can fight sleep like you've never seen. He will hold out until he is near exhaustion. He is still taking 3 naps a day.
- As happy as he always seems....he is. I love his little smiles and giggles. He is so ticklish!
Our poor little man also had to have surgery this month. Unfortunately, he had to have a circumcision revision done. I am not going to go into details, but I have to say he is a tough little boy! Handing my baby off to be put under was one the hardest things I have ever done. I am so thankful it was for a minor procedure and nothing serious, but still stressful for this mama! He woke up so upset, but after a good dose of medicine and getting to nurse he calmed right down. He has never once complained or acted hurt....and he has 18 stitches! Yikes! Babies are tough little boogers, thankfully!!