Oh sweet boy!!
This may be the happiest kid I have ever seen!
Sweet Andy had his 4 month appointment.
He weighed 16 pounds and 9 ounces and was 25 inches long.
He is such a big boy, but his smiles are even bigger!
He is wearing mostly 3-6 month clothing and is going to be needing a bigger size soon!
He is wearing size 3 diapers still.
This month for Andy:
- He is still eating every 3 hours. He is exclusively nursing. We won't start any foods for a few more months.
- He had his tongue clipped this month. He was such an awful nurser and his shallow latch was killing me. The tongue clipped worked wonders and he can actually even keep a pacifier in now.
- We also saw a pediatric surgeon this month, he will be having surgery in the near future to have a circumcision revision done. :(
- Andy is rolling from front to back and back to side.
- He can nearly sit up by himself. He has crazy back strength.
- He is still taking a pro-biotic every day. It has been my best friend! :)
- We had a rough 4 month regression on sleep and I was nursing once or twice through the night again, but he is back to sleeping again.
- He goes to bed about 8 and usually wakes to nurse about 5 and then goes back down until 8.
- He gets a bath every night from his daddy. It's there time and Andy loves bathtime more than any other time of day!
- Andy is taking 3 naps a day, but they are beginning to really get regular and longer.
- He loves to sit in his bumbo and watch his sisters. They can really get him smiling.
- The giggles! Oh, this boy is so ticklish! It is just my favorite thing ever!
I have to add...this little charmer is a flirt! He loves to get attention and will just ham it up smiling and cooing. He can work an old lady over like you've never seen. He will strike you with baby fever for sure. This guy is just all smiles and sunshine! I can't wait to see how he continues to grow and capture hearts!