Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2015

Addy's Wee School Graduation


This post is a very emotional one for me to write. I don't know why I am having a hard time with kinder, I really am excited for the new journey...but our time at Wee School is so special to my family. Addy has had the same teacher for both years in Prek and we have grown very attached to her. Graduation was such a big day for Addy. She had been looking forward to it for months!


Each child gets introduced and then gets to tell the audience what they want to be when they grow up. Addy had thought long and hard about it. First it was a missionary. Then she changed her mind to an author. But when it came back to graduation practice time she decided on a missionary and is still sticking with it!
 
 Her sweet teacher Mrs. Annick giving her the diploma.
 
After everyone has walked the stage they sing two songs. The first, "Future's looking good to me." makes me cry like a baby. But the second..."One Small Voice"... tissues needed! Each class had a kid come forward and sing the solo part. Addy was chosen for her class. She was so excited and giddy about it and practiced her heart out. They also sign the song, heart melted! :)


 
And all the pictures! She was really more interested in getting to go devour some cookies!

Aunt Hannah Mae
Aunt Liv
Granny, sadly my Dad couldn't get away that day.
 And Nana and Papa.
 Liv brought Maggie with her and Addy loves hugging on this kid!  



Mrs. Annick and Addy. What an amazing two years it has been!
 
And these two have done the last two years of life together. They will be going separate ways for Kinder next year and it may rip my heart apart!

 
And since I am always behind the camera we had to take a family picture at home when I finally remembered to do so! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment