Pages

Monday, November 5, 2012

Week 30

* Horrible picture taken a week late and as we were running out the door!*


Weight: Yall, I don't even want to admit my weight gain anymore!! It's just out of control! Luckily, I only have approximately 8 weeks left. I have done terrible in my eating this last week and haven't been near as consistent on the working out. I feel so vulernable admitting that I gained 3 pounds just.this.week.... (at least I can't see you shaking your head right now!) So up a total of 18 pounds.

Movement: Miss Elliotte is big enough to create the belly wave now. She is head down, but will occasionally shift her rear from my right to left side and it is obvious!!

Exercise: I have just done some walking this week. I am really struggling to run anymore and Bradley has begun to enforce a no running rule after all the contractions I had post 5K.

Sleep: Exhaustion has hit. I wake up tired and want a nap everyday.

Dr. Appt: I saw the high risk doc this week. Elliotte weighed in at 3 pounds 7 ounces. She is quite the little chunker in my opinion! I asked if she was huge and he just replied that she was 'perfect!' I definitely agree with him! She is about 52 percentile. The only stat I really have to go off of with Addy was at 32 weeks the little bit weighed 3 pounds 2 ounces! Elli may outgrow Addy in no time!!

He also commented on how much she has already dropped. She is sitting so low, and my bladder can tell she dropped down.
 
And another comparison picture for you all. This is one of the few belly shots I took with Addy, and in a dress I still own. I actually am pleased that I look comparable. Haha. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment