Pages

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Sprinkle for Elliotte

My amazing family gave Miss Elli a sweet little sprinkle party Saturday night. It was very small, but so fun. It was nice to spend some time celebrating this little girl that will be here so soon!
My sister Liv totally outdid herself on the decorations and yummy food. It was perfect!
 
Now you will understand when I say I've gained like 5 pounds this week, right!! :)
And since Bradley mentioned he never got to go to any showers before, he got to do the honors of cake cutting! ;)
 
 We were blessed with lots of fun stuff for Elliotte. We are basically done buying for her now!!

My Papa even made the trip to celebrate with us!
 
 Then we played a hilarious game that my Sis-in-law Jenny came up with. Liv made a set of lips and mustache for each person. Jenny would ask a quirky question about us and they had to guess if it was me or Bradley. For instance, who pays the bills, who locks up the house, who sleeps closest to the door, etc. It was hilarious!
 
 

 
It was a great night and I am so thankful that I have been blessed with a family that takes care of us and loves us so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment