Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Valentines Day

Valentines Day was about as lame as they come around here this year! I had a very bad lupus flare the entire week last week and it just about sucked the life right out of me! :)

But I married a rockstar thank goodness who created an awesome Valentine's Dinner!
Nothing says "I love you" like heart shaped pancakes!

Yummy!
 Addy had to take a couple pictures too! She loved it also! (Monkey see, monkey do)
 (Yes we are using our card table for now. We have begun to eliminate furniture that we know we don't want to move with us!)

And then after dinner, Addy got to open her Valentines gift from us!!
A Leap Frog movie and new cup!


Also on Valentine's Day Addy had a program at Superkids. She jammed with the best of them, but unfortunately I videod it for Bradley to see so I have no photos of her on stage, but then we got to go back to her classroom for goodies! 
 I sure didn't feel great that day, but I am so glad that I got to go see her!
It was hilarious when Bradley got home that night. She gave him such a guilt trip because he was working! She kept telling him, "Kason's daddy came!" She has a blast watching herself on video though so he made up for it watching the video over and over that night! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment