Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Superbowl XLV

We to say that I am a huge fan of the superbowl would be pretty ridiculous. I rarely have a clue when the game is, NEVER know who is playing, and really couldn't care less about watching the game. But I love a chance to get together with friends and eat yummy food! It was another fun fellowship with our sunday school class. It is always so wonderful to hang out with such a great bunch!

Liv & Scott have joined our class and it has been great having them around.  
Elizabeth and George! He is one super sweet little man!
 The one and only lame picture I got of Addy. She had a blast though playing with John Lofton, whom I have not proof of except his totally awesome puppy that Addy loves to play with!
 The Vollers & Angela and Cameron..another sweet new couple to join us!
Wish I had more pictures to show, but like I said, I am not really speaking to my camera right now! The Kennedy's were so great to host and they are always so fun to be around!

No comments:

Post a Comment