Pages

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lame-O!!!

Well I have been totally lame this weekend and taken ZERO pictures!! We had a great weekend though, just no documentation. I do have two links for you...so check them out!

Saturday Morning- Addy & I met Natalie and Kason for a playdate and Mommy catch up session! It was so much fun. Kason is super adorable and All BOY! Addy was so timid sliding at first, but Kason just took off! Natalie got some cute pictures of them...go to her blog HERE!!

Saturday Evening- We had a picture update session with our favorite photographer, Hayly! We headed up to Tech campus to take some pictures. As usual, Hayly wowed us! She has posted a sneak peak of the photo shoot so...go to her blog HERE!!!!

So glad that I have both of these wonderful ladies in my life! Met them both at the school I worked at last year! They are phenomenal teachers, mommas, and friends! It was a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment