Pages

Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Maize

My parents and younger sister came in town tonight for Bradley's Baptism tomorrow. We decided since it was opening night at the Corn Maize here in Lubbock, we should go see if we could get lost!!! And we did...but we evenually made it out!!!! It was a lot of fun. Addy loved it!!! She insisted on walking most of it! And she had a blast looking at the water and the 'duckies!' She also thought the props that you put your face in were so funny, she kept trying to look through and see what was on the other side!  She was one tired baby when we finally made it home!!!



This picture is my favorite, she was trying to find me in the corn. You can tell she is squated down peeking at me!! So sweet!

1 comment:

  1. I love this last picture of her peeking between the corn leaves! So precious!

    ReplyDelete