Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Yellow Polka Dot Bikini

Ok...its not yellow polka dots or a bikini, but its cute and it's random. This was a hand me down from a friend. Its the wrong size for her for the summer, but I couldn't resist trying it on her a while back. She sported it well, I must say. Those little thunder thighs look pretty cute sticking out of the suit. She comes by them honestly. You know how those Anderle boys are known for their running, jumping thighs. And I didn't get state runner up in powerlifting in high school with bird legs.


Speaking of Anderle boys...My brother and sister in law, Adam and Jenny welcomed Cooper John Anderle to the world on Tuesday, March 2. He was 7 pounds 10 ounces and 20 1/2 inches long. I haven't got to see him yet (they live in Missouri) but I can't WAIT to meet the newest clan member of the Anderle family. Addy has 6 boy cousins to pick on now. 4 older and 2 younger. I am pretty sure she will take them all, without messing up her tiara!

Addy's first day was AWESOME in the mobile room. She loved being able to roam and go. They have a soft foam gymnastic type structure in the middle of the room that she loved. They said she would pull up and climb down, over and over all day! She loved music time and banged away on her xylophone. As I suspected she was a little over tired this evening, but I am glad the transition was so smooth!

Ok, so you got two pictures and a lot longer post than I intended. Whew! I always have been a little to 'wordy.'

No comments:

Post a Comment