Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Be Mine

Bradley and I celebrated our 11th Valentines Day of 'being together'! It actually all began on the Valentine's Day in sixth grade. It was the first time we really talked and became friends. We were at a V-Day dance and my current 'boyfriend' was not being nice, so Bradley came to the rescue. I had only been at Lindsay school for a few months, so I didn't really know him. He must have captured my heart though! We 'went out' from the end of sixth grade until Bradley proposed to me in August of 2007. We were married on June 21, 2008. We was my every prom date, homecoming sweetheart, Valentine's Day cutie, and only guy I have ever dated. We have been through plenty together, shared our ups and downs, and crazy twists, but we have been absolutely in love through it all. Bradley is definitely my best friend. He has helped me to be able to relax and let go of things that I can't help. He has taught me how important patience is (and yes I am STILL working on that). He is the most fun big kid you will ever meet. He makes anything we do an adventure, usually with some great memories. I look forward to the many years of Valentine's Day we will spend together!

I really intended to do a slide show of us through the years. Unfortunately, I can't find the digital scans I had of my old pictures and the paper copies are packed! :( So here are a few from just the last few years.
Engaged!

Married!

Now....a Family

No comments:

Post a Comment