Pages

Friday, July 31, 2009

First Trip Home







Today is a very busy day!! We are making our first trip home with Addy Rae. I cannot believe how much stuff a newborn needs for a weekend!! I am sure that I am still going to forget something! She had her second bath last night, she really likes the water being poured on her, but gets very upset when we have to actually wash her with soap. She sure slept good after it though. She is doing amazing during the night. I laid her down at ten thirty last night. I woke up at 4 and again at 7 to feed her. She eats and lays right back down. I am actually getting pretty good sleep! I have gone to giving her breastmilk in a bottle during the day. It has seemed to help her so much. She eats a lot more so she is full longer, plus I can actually tell how much she is eating! I put up a few more pictures of her. I will let you know how the trip goes.....

No comments:

Post a Comment