Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

Week 34

Weight: Up two pounds. Thanksgiving was delicious!  23 total.

Exercise: I got on the treadmill and did 30 minutes of walking a couple of times this week. I have noticed I seem to sleep better with less hip pain if I workout. However, the Catch 22 is that exercise sets off contractions every time. I had them every 3 minutes for about an hour and half the other night. It was a little scary, but they evenually tapered off.

Sleep: It's gone. I doze in and out, but never hit that deep, refreshing sleep.

Movement: Elliotte is running out of room! I love watching my belly dance with her strong movements! She is a lot less active lately. She squirms and wiggles, but then settles back down for a snooze.

Dr. Appt: Little Miss weighed in at 5.1 pounds this week. I cannot wait to hold this little girl! I have a feeling there will be some chubby cheeks to kiss on!

No comments:

Post a Comment