Pages

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Order of the Coif


Bradley and I spent a few hours this evening at the Merket Alumni center at Tech celebrating Bradley's great success in law school! Order of the Coif is an honor that recognizes the top 10% of each graduating Law School class. Of course, they don't know for sure until spring semester grades are in, but this is as of right now. I am SO proud of this guy! He is such a smartie!

He was also just awarded two Cali awards. (I don't know what is up with all the weird names, but I promise that is what they are called!) The Cali award means that in two classes he had the HIGHEST grade of the whole class! I am so proud of all his hard work!! Yay Bradley!



We are also SO thankful that I have an awesome little sister!!! You know, the one I feed and took care of through childhood.....

 Yeah, don't know how my mom would have done it without me! Haha! Well, she totally won Sister of the Year by spending her birthday babysitting a wild Miss Addy so Bradley and I coud go to his reception! Thanks so much Liv...we owe you big!

HAPPY 23RD BIRTHDAY LIV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment