Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

Presents & Cake

And your wondering why I only have on one flip flop??? Yeeeeaaah.... well the night before as Bradley & I left the lodge after decorating at 9:30 p.m. I fell down the large fronts steps and managed to hurt my ankle. Pretty sure it is just a terrible sprain, but I spent the party on crutches and limping around all pathetic like...

Anyway back to the party... THE CAKE!! Well the clothes came off and she was ready to dig in, or we were ready for her to. She wasn't so interested AT ALL. She got rather ticked off about being in her high chair and just wanted down to play with her new toys.

She stuck her hand in once, but I am pretty sure that icing never graced her lips. So her cousins and friends helped her dig in....
Addy is looking at her thinking, 'you people EAT this stuff!'

No comments:

Post a Comment