Pages

Saturday, June 5, 2010

Family Pictures

Yesterday evening we headed towards downtown Lubbock to take these amazing pictures with Hayly!!! They turned out so amazing...I am elated at the shots we got!! I really only intended to put a few goods up on here, but I confess there are LOTS on the slideshow because I could not choose!!!! I made Addy's dress. It turned out decent, but I am not too good at sizing yet. It was a little snug around the tummy! So forgive any wardrobe malfunctions, but the green is amazing with the backgrounds Hayly chose! If you are in Lubbock and needing a photographer, look NO further!!! Enjoy our pictures!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Family Pictures
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a free slideshow

No comments:

Post a Comment